Thursday, March 6, 2008

Discovered

My passport was found! I got a call yesterday from Gustav's. I'd gone there for dinner the night before I was to leave and my passport must have fallen out of my purse when I went to pay. I'd called repeatedly and someone had even looked in the booth for me but hadn't seen it. Then Wednesday I get a call and since I'd left my phone number they contacted me immediately. I now have it in my possession again, no need to go to Seattle and get a replacement or rush to get my visa's again.

Seriously what an ordeal! I was definitely not supposed to go to China that's for sure. Hopefully I can get there soon.

1 comment:

meagan said...

Oooh. I sure love Gustav's fondue, but wow, was it really worth all that hassle? ;-)

But really, I am so glad for you that it was found safe and sound. Are you going to China now?

love meagan