Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another good surprise

So I have been weekly trying to meet up with a friend to pray together over our lives. Of course my traveling and adventures we pray for (hence the post here and not my other blog). My anxiety around this next trip has been pretty high in some areas, but a really a big one was that I'd have to travel from New Delhi to Bangalore myself after going to the Taj Mahal. My friend prayed that God would help me with this and maybe provide a nice travel companion on the way back.

Low and behold this week a woman who I work with, who is going to Bangalore also, stopped by and said she wanted to go to Taj but would prefer to go with a group. She just happens to be flying into the Delhi the weekend we are going. Now she's working out staying in the same hotel and she'll fly down to Bangalore the same day I do also. So I have now been covered and have a buddy to do the last leg of the trip back with. So cool...

1 comment:

kate said...

I'm so excited! What a great answer to prayer!