Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This time its for ME!!!

I'm off to Germany tomorrow to meet up with Laurel and then we both head to Italy for about 2 weeks of much needed vacation! I am so ready for this. Today I sat out by the lake at work for a meeting and I just stared at the water thinking soon I'll be staring at the water in Italy and doing whatever I want!

I probably won't be able to blog while I'm gone because neither of us are lugging laptops around on our trip, which is probably best for both of us to get a real break. I may update facebook while I'm there, but no promises.

We will stay in Vicenza (outside of Venice) for a few days. Laurel used to work here and we get to stay in the house and take the train into Venice. Then after a few days we are off to Florence where we will meet up with Jaelyn who's coming down from Scotland. I can't wait to shop in Italy and see the amazing art in Florence. Then Jae leaves and Laurel and I head to Vernazza part of the Cinque Terre (five lovely little Italian villages on the Italian Riviera). Here I hope to just chill out and relax before we head back to Germany and I head home.

I'll of course post pictures and thoughts when I return. Until then ciao!

1 comment:

kate said...

Have so much fun...we'll miss you!