Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm quite delinquent here aren't I?

I spent weeks in Singapore this summer and I never posted an update or pic's out here. I did however put them all on facebook. I think a lot of you track my trips out there, but just in case here is a link for you.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=123326&id=775497834&l=7a6d3c35ea

In short review... Singapore is one of my favorite places to visit so far. The food is lovely, the people are lovely, and city is so easy to navigate. Some day I'd like to get to some other of the South East Asia countries for a visit (Bali or Thailand anyone?).

This week I leave for what I'm calling the Central and South America Whirlwind tour! Four countries in 2 1/2 weeks. Guadalajara Mexico, Santiago Chile, Buenos Aires Argentina and finally Sao Paulo Brazil. I'll post more this time I swear!

No comments: